/* */ Snippets of a Wanderer

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I'm Pooped!!

Well...so far so good. We've finally managed to get the necessities and tidy up the place a bit. At first and second glance, I thought this apartment was a little bigger. But after putting in all the furniture and whatnot, it seems smaller now. It's not cramped. There's still a lot of space actually. I just thought it looked bigger. In any case, I thought I'd post some pics of the place my sis and I stay at. Just click on the images to get a larger view.

Here's a picture of the living room / dining room. I wanted to go for the Oriental motif. However, some of the best Asian furnitures in Ikea were sold out. Not to mention that some of the colours I wanted weren't available. I had to improvise a bit and bought some stuff from Ikea and other furniture warehouses.

Give me a few months and that TV is going to disappear. My sis and I will replace it with a 40' some plasma display. WHEEEEE!!

I love that red ottoman.




Here's another view of the living room with the dining table. There's this huge space just left of the couch. I don't know whether I should put a small tree or an excercise machine. Most probably a small tree of some sort.


By the way, that sofa also converts to a sofa bed. Cool huh?



Cute huh? When I first saw this table, I figured that this would go best with the colour and the theme.



Here's another view of the living room now with the computer table and such. Yes, that's a flat screen display. Yahoo!! Actually, the computer set was pretty cheap. For $700 Cdn (Php 30k), we got the 17' flat screen, Canon Pixma printer and the computer. The computer's awfully powerful (AMD 2Ghz processor, GeForce 128 Vid card, 140Gb HDD, DVD/CD Burner, 512mb RAM) for that price but what the heck! A deal's a deal!!



This is my sis' room. She hasn't fully furnished it. She has some crazy arty fartsy ideas for her room. I'm sure she'll get them after my folks leave. hahahah! I think she has plans for an easel and some photography stuff for her room. Maybe dangling negatives from the ceiling. hehehe



Here's mine. Don't mind the hole on the left. I'm about to install an airconditioning unit there. I haven't fully furnished my room either. I plan to get a smaller computer table for my laptop later on and bring in a smaller TV. Oh well. I sooooooo love this bed!!



Well, that's it for now. Until I get Sims 2 and use that a template for the apartment, I'll leave what we have as is. Yes...Sims 2 is the best especially when you're interior decorating. Right Riane? heheheh

For now, I'm gonna jet. I gotta prep for this interview I'm going to.

Laterz!