/* */ Snippets of a Wanderer

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Sooo CuuuuUUuute!!

Sorry. I just had to post this one. There's this cool yorkie that I know back in the Philippines and I was quite fond of him. Lately, I've been thinking of getting a dog. However, I have to consider the fact that the job I will most likely be getting involves a lot of travel. I really can't leave the poor thing alone at home. I wish I could bring him though.

Anywayz, you just have to see this puppy. He's soooooooooooooo cuuuuUUUuuUuuute!! I was walking in the mall today when I passed by a pet shop. They had displayed all their new puppies, kittens and all sorts of cute furry little things. Of all the puppies that I saw, this one really caught my eye. Good thing I didn't have the money to buy him there and then. heheheh