/* */ Snippets of a Wanderer

Friday, August 11, 2006

Ok. So I've been trying to find other ways to keep myself occupied. Lately, I've been reading up on some Manga or Japanime and how they're drawn. Pretty interesting I must say. It's quite refreshing to actually do something that I haven't done in a long time. See, before I became an IT person, I was more into graphics and animation. My first career choice was to actually become graphics artist or 3D animator. Unfortunately, there were some complications.

Anywayz, back to my forgotten skills. Yeah...it's been a long time and I'm sure my chicken scratches can't get me into Disney or Pixar for that fact. But what the heck right? I might as well start polishing up on something that I used to love. So here it is. A manga representation of yours truly.




Yeah, I know. It's not even considered amateur work. LOL!!