/* */ Snippets of a Wanderer

Friday, November 03, 2006

Crouching Tiger?


Hehehehe! I couldn't help myself. My sister and I ended up with this cute furball. Meet Danté. He's a 4 week old kitten. The story with this kitten is that his mother was dropping off his 5 siblings all over the office grounds. Some window cleaners found them and started giving them away. Poor little guy. The last person who tried to care for him didn't have the time so he had to go back to the office looking for other people to care for him. Haaayyy!! I'm such a sucker for kittens. Well, anywayz, here he is.


And so...let the training begin. For the last 6 hours, I've been feeding and training him the basics...where his bed is and where his litter box is. I'm actually quite surprised that Danté is pretty darn smart. He hasn't made a mess since training started and everytime he needed to take a little catnap, he'd curl up in his bed. Cute!! Tomorrow, I have to somewhat retrain him 'coz I'll be getting him a real bed and kitty litter box and some toys. I'll have to keep his old bed blanket in the new one to keep the scent so he'll recognize his bed. As for the kitty box...well...I'll have to keep some of the "used" paper sheets and put it in his box. Hmm...I hope training him not to scratch up the furniture is as easy as this. hehehe