/* */ Snippets of a Wanderer

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

He's a healthy boy!!

Yeah yeah. I know. We should've checked first before naming him Dante. Well heck...he looks like a Dante. Anywayz, my sis and I have been concerned about him these last few days. These last few nights between 8pm and 10pm, he'd vomit. He'll be weak and he'll voluntarily stay in the kitty litter box for long periods of time to vomit or relieve himself. Yeah, I know...smart cat. Anyhow, we couldn't figure out why. We only feed him formula since he's way too young to eat solids or other types of cat food. All day long, he'll be up and about playing and running and jumping all over the apartment. It just seems like it's a nightly routine for him to be sick between 8pm and 10pm. Well, we finally brought him to the vet and we got our answers.

1. He is definitely male.
2. He eats too much. hahahah!!

Ok...maybe it's the combination of stuffing his face and immediately pouncing on his favourite toy and us rubbing on his belly. I still find it strange that he vomits around 8pm and 10pm. Last night was different though. No vomiting. He was up and about, doing his usual playful routine and sleeping. But no vomit. Good thing too because I was starting to get really worried.


Anyway, he's healthy, he's cute...and he sleeps a lot. Yeah, take a look at some of these pics. My sister caught him sleeping in a plant pot. Last night when I came home from work, I found him sleeping on my sister's bed. While I was working, he disappeared. Twenty minutes later, I found him sleeping in my luggage. He'll sleep on anything and on anyone. He's not shy at all.