/* */ Snippets of a Wanderer

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My Sight is Almost Overconstruct

Wheeeww!! I never thought I'd be able to do it, but I have. Here it is, right here for your viewing pleasure...like I'm sure you get a lot of pleasure from viewing it...my blog. I wanted a more artsy-fartsy, sketchy, charcoal and pencil theme. I went ahead and designed a few things such as the banner, the headers and dividers. As you can probably already tell, the banner was taken in Toronto. I wanted to capture an image that most people would recognize. It was originally taken in colour and I just went ahead and changed the elements. In any case, I think it's pretty nifty.

Now, my site is really far from done. I have yet to fully dissect CSS. I wanted to add a few more things in here. I know some people add a little chat window to keep in touch with friends and all. I guess it serves as a "dynamic guestbook" of some sort which is cool and all. I might add it. I was also thinking of adding a simple if-you're-bored-click-here kinda game. Hmm...maybe something like, Super Mario Bros. or better yet...spank the monkey!! hehehehe In any case, there will be some if not major, then minor changes in the next week or so.

Hey, if you got any ideas, let me know.

Laterz!!